Men who bedwet

Don't tell anyone, I am embarrased. Sound familiar? Yep, but most men wet the bed at some time in their life, from a small child through to adolecense and into teens and adult hood. Stress is the biggest cause, especially when as teens you are facing exams. But sometimes this can continue into adult life. Many try to hide it but few succeed. It is not shamefull. It is a natural part of the body and mind. Some men sleep soundly especially after a few beers down the pub and do not wake up when nature takes its course. We can overcome this embarrasment, we just have to take responsibility of our shortcommings.

Sunday, March 8, 2015

A big mistake

We all wear diapers and usually try and stick to the tried and true. I always wear the Tena Men's Briefs for daytime use at work because of their less bulky fit, but at night and when at home, I wear Wellness Briefs. I recently had to buy a new carton of Wellness diapers so went on line and purchased. I made the age old mistake of not looking at what I was buying and when the diapers arrived, I had bought size large and not size medium. I thought 'no worries I'll make them fit' but when you have a slim waist, that's not always possible. Now I feel like a real baby with diapers hanging down between my legs and when filled they almost hang to my knees. I am a DL not an AB so feeling like a baby is not my thing. Even when I put plastic pants over them, they still hang and because they hang; they will leak. Your diapers have to fit comfortably and hanging diapers are not comfortable unless you want to feel like a real baby. I have had to wear them for a few weeks now as I refuse to buy more diapers in the size medium until these diapers are gone, so by that time, maybe I will feel like a real baby and buy the bigger size; but I doubt it. The moral to this story is; look before you buy.

armyboi

No comments:

Post a Comment